We manufacture photovoltaic modules and electrical protection, and offer inverters and other accessories for the photovoltaic industry.
What makes us different?
- Availability in European markets for full after-sales convenience.
- A stable, reliable and diversified supply chain to support the efficiency and effectiveness of our manufacturing process.
- Cooperation with European business partners and careful verification of the sources of raw materials. Decent working conditions and respect for human rights in the manufacturing process are of utmost importance to us.
- Product of the best quality, confirmed by numerous tests and laboratory studies, and customer satisfaction.
Our photovoltaic modules are designed for your needs
AVIA Solar modules are available in different variants and made with high attention to detail.
AVIA Solar photovoltaic panels are based on proven monocrystalline silicon technology. We use top quality raw materials from verified sources for their manufacturing. Our supply chain is positively distinguished from the competition, and we select business partners with full transparency.
See the standard specification below.
- Monocrystalline technology
- Tempered glass with anti-reflective coating
- Positive power tolerance
- High Fill Factor (FF)
- Enhanced resistance to PID (Potential Induced Degradation)
- Electroluminescence tests
- Highest quality of component materials
- Guarantee of origin – Polish product
We Offer Flexible Cooperation
Let’s connect to discuss various business models that we work in.
1) Package cooperation – short and long-term
We supply solar solutions, offering expert assistance at every stage of the project and ensuring a smooth supply stream with the highest level of customer service.
2) Product cooperation – private label
Our business partner receives products ready for sale with minimal investment, as we manufacture modules in private label model.
3) Cooperation with contractors – retail market
We offer a full range of equipment and accessories for photovoltaics. As part of our activities dedicated to photovoltaic installers, they have the opportunity to participate in free product training, as well as to obtain preferential purchase conditions.
Who We Are, What We Do
The UNIMOT Group is a Polish company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange offering a comprehensive portfolio of multi-energy products in the local market and on a European scale. UNIMOT is a leader among independent importers of liquid and gaseous fuels in Poland, with business activities also in the areas of biofuels, asphalt products and electric power. The company also develops the photovoltaic segment and invests in additional sectors of renewable energy sources (RES).
In 2016, the UNIMOT Group joined the AVIA International association and now manages a network of more than 100 AVIA gas stations in Poland.
UNIMOT has more than 30 years of experience in the market.
At AVIA Solar, we combine extensive market experience with innovative technological solutions.
EU Made Photovoltaic Solutions
The power capacity of our manufacturing line is now 45 MW per year.
The interest in photovoltaic panels manufactured in Europe made us decide to increase manufacturing capacity in less than a year of operation. We are ready to adapt our manufacturing capabilities to market needs.
You can find the manufacturing line of our products in Sędziszów Małopolski in the south of Poland. Our offices are located both there and in Warsaw, Poland.
ul. Świerklańska 2 a
TAX no.: 7561967341